I just hit my head hard. My eyes are teary and foggy my head and neck hurt pretty bad I feel foggy and I'm a little a nauseas. Should I be worried?

Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Head Injury

Did you lose consciousness when you hit your head? If the bang was that hard, it is better to be safe than sorry and let the ER evaluate you.
Good Luck

In brief: Head Injury

Good Luck

In brief: Recommend med eval

for possible concussion.

In brief: Recommend med eval

for possible concussion.
Oh my gosh, Thanks so much for this update. So glad that you sought medical care on this one. Hope you recover quickly and completely.
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: Closed head injury

Following a head injury if you have persistent headache, vomiting, disorientation to time, place and person(s) that you know well or have blurry vision or problems walking, or doing your daily activities,then you need to be seen by a physician.
If you do not go to the hospital, have someone check on through the night to make sure that it is easy to wake you up

In brief: Closed head injury

Dr. Steven Seres