Is azelastine and fluticasone effective for post nasal drip?

Probably. If the post nasal drip is caused by allergy, this is a very effective combination. However, it is most likely caused by some degree of chronic sinusitis; if mild, the meds will work, but if you have severe chronic sinusitis, they may not. This combination is a very reasonable place to start, but be sure to followup with your doctor if it's not helping within 2-4 weeks.
One or the other. Depending on the cause of post nasal drip, either azelastine or fluticasone can be beneficial for allergic or non-allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis. All can cause post nasal drip, as can a cold. Saline nasal spray or rinses are also beneficial to improve post nasal drip.