How much should a non-surgical nose job cost (artefill filler)?

Liquid rhinoplasty. A liquid rhinoplasty is not a permanent procedure and using such products in the nose is an off label use. the cost varies by surgeon and location and product. It can vary also by the amount of product you need. Be sure to have your nose evaluated by a board certified facial plastic and reconstruction surgeon.
Artefill rhinoplasty. Artefill is a permanent filler, but it takes multiple sessions (about 3 to 5) to layer it in to the nasal area being injected. Charge varies, but is in the range of $700 - 900 per session. Most cosmetic injection procedures are off label, as is this one. The procedure is extremely safe if performed by an experienced injector. Board certification is not as important as experience.
Use caution. There really is no such thing as a "non-surgical" nose job. An injectable filler can provide some temporary slight change in the contour of the nose but is not a substitute for surgery. You should be especially careful with a semi-permanent filler like artefill. The cost will vary greatly depending on where you are.
Cost of the filler. The cost of the number of vials of filler needed would be the cost.