I'm 16 my penis girth is 4.7 is that small will it get any fatter will It get to the 5's is my penis girth small?

Dr. Roy Arnold

In brief: Patience

You are young and have not yet completed sexual development.
Be patient. It is impossible to predict how any particular individual will develop. Once development is complete be satisfied with what you have been given and learn to make the most of your life in general. The worth of a man is in his character not the size of his genitals. Thanks for trusting HealthTap!

In brief: Patience

Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. Roy Arnold
Dr. James Lin
Physical growth will continue until marching into adulthood, roughly 18 for most men. So, be patient and yet to adopt and adapt what you may achieve in growth.
Dr. Arnon Rubin