How much would this cost/ would it be worth it? Also could the surgeon do both of these surgeries at one time? Two mild hydroceles, mild left varicole

Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Hydrocele/varicocele

Both surgeries can be done at the same time by the same surgeon (i.
e. a urologist). The cost would vary from surgeon to surgeon and state to state. I think the surgeries should be done to correct these problems. you are a young man.

In brief: Hydrocele/varicocele

Dr. Lori Semel
Dr. Lori Semel
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

First, one has to assess if what you have - mild bilateral hydroceles and mild left varicocele - are clinically significant or not.
Then, decide if medical necessity to do surgery is sensible or not. If failed to meet the test for the balance between medical necessity and professional possibility, after all, you probably don't need surgery at all for either or both. So, keep these in mind ...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Marsha Davis