How much blockage in artery or arteries can cause a heart attack. Also does blockage come from plaque and clot.

Blockage is 100% to suffer an injury the artery must get closed off for a period of time. Talks about percent stenosis (narrowing) reflect how much of the native artery remains open for flow, that number also gives an estimate about how possible it would be for a small clot to come along and plug up that vessel. The usual way the "door slams shut" is when a clot floats in and finishes making a blockage.