Can I mix amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium in chocolate milk?

Yes,but drink it all. You can mix the two together, but then you have to be sure you or your child drinks every last little bit of the combination to get all of the medicine. The medicine you ask about, augmentin, (amoxicillin and clavulanate) is not very palatable, especially the generic. Yu can also ask many pharmacists to flavor the medication if you or child can't stand the taste, or chase it with something like m&m's to make it taste better.