My husband has pain in penis and urine retention his penis is curved slightly towards left. There is also increased frequency of urine. Treatment??

See urologist. Sounds like a urological problem and suggest strongly that he see a specialist. The "curve" is normal the rest of his symptoms are NOT! Hope this helps Good luck! Dr Z.
It would be. best for your husband to be medically evaluated to determine if there is inflammation or infection that need treatment. Take care.