Constant left leg pain in calf. Dvt negative. Chest pain most days and back. Left arm sometimes sore. Leg pain most worse?

Complex. Neg stress test & xrays rule out heart prob.Could be lung embolus. If pain w/breathing, though, chest/upper back/arm pain-likely due to rib/thoracic vertebra dysf.Low back pain & leg pain can be due to other structural problems like vertebral dysf., pelvic malalignment, piriformis synd. Likely all connected.A visit to a good UK osteopath for hands-on diagnosis & manipulative treatment could help.