Can Popsicles help ease my colitis symptoms ?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It'sGood To ChillOut

As far as I have concluded,popsicles help ease the discomfort of every known illness on Earth.
Best if at least some of them are sugarless.And too many may sour the stomach (but there's the second best cure-all for that: Tums/Rolaides)They hydrate and bring in a few easily downed calories.The coolness just calms the nerves and, all-in-all do a nice,cheap job of creating Peace on Earth & Goodwill

In brief: It'sGood To ChillOut

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Vasudha Kaushik

In brief: No

Likely not because popsicles have sugar and artificial colors/flavors that can actually irritate and inflame the intestine more than relieving any discomfort.
Instead, try autoimmune paleo diet. This should help calm your symptoms down. The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolfe is a great book on colitis/autoimmune conditions.

In brief: No

Dr. Vasudha Kaushik
Dr. Vasudha Kaushik
Dr. William Schmidt

In brief: Try and see

Give it a try and good luck.

In brief: Try and see

Give it a try and good luck.
Dr. William Schmidt
Dr. William Schmidt
Dr. Vicken Poochikian