Does acupuncture really work?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Yes it dose

But you have to be selective.

In brief: Yes it dose

But you have to be selective.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
2 comments
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
I combine Acupuncture with all types of needle therapy as per C. Chan Gunn, MD and Janet G. Travell, MD. Add in magnesium, Vits and a wellness program. Plus a lot of aspects of modern medicine ... in this context it helps most medical problems. The ancients masters did not intend it to be used in isolation.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Yes it does work , I started doing Acupuncture in 1979 after obtaining a Diploma in Acupuncture and Auricular Therapy from Vienna. I was the first Physician to practice Acupuncture in UAE, and was able to help many treatment resistant patient ,with various pain symptoms, anxiety,Insomnia and for smoking cessation. However, is not a cure for every thing.

It is effective for the treatment of a plethora of symptoms and conditions.
Often problems that are not responding to more conventional treatments respond to acpuncutre.