Chamomile tea during pregnancy is okay ?

In brief: Limit

It is recommended that you not drink nettle leaf, fennel, sassafras, rosemary (in large amounts), hibiscus, ephedra, licorice root, raspberry leaf, oregano, cinnamon, anise, senna or sage tea.
Chamomile should not be used in large quantities (like extract) Encourage you to limit caffeine intake -so if you drink white, red, yellow or green tea- try to make it decaffeinated. Ginger, lime, barley, >

In brief: Limit

peppermint and thyme tea are safe during pregnancy.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: It is OK

I'm not aware of any chamomile teas that are unsafe.
If you want to drink chamomile that's fine. For more information bring up your concerns with your gynecologist or OB-GYN.

In brief: It is OK

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Jane Van Dis