How can I get rid of a pimple on my lip line? I squeezed it a lot and now it hurts. A lot of white stuff came out. I never got a pimple here before.

Dr. Sheila Calderon

In brief: Clean it

Since you have already squeezed it you will be at risk for infection.
In the future, avoid picking pimples, it causes red and dark stains as well as scars. It usually means you are not washing your face twice daily and leaving make up on too long. At this point, apply ice and clean with hydrogen peroxide and then leave it alone. Pickers usually need help with their compulsive habits.

In brief: Clean it

Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dermatology

In brief: Maybe a cyst

A pimple which most likely a cyst when you said that you squeeze "a lot" of white stuff from it.
Pimple usually doesn't have too much white stuff. treating a cyst needs an excision, a surgical procedure. systemic or topical medicines would not work. go to see a Derm.

In brief: Maybe a cyst

2 comments
Dr. Larry Eastburn
Try warm moist compresses while waiting for an appointment.
Dr. Ajay Acharya
See a PMD. Depending on your age, medications( BC), lifestyle, indoor/personal hyziene , it can be taken care of easily.
Dr. Lonnie Smith
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See MD

You should never squeeze pimples, that could lead to infections.
You should see your physician may need antibiotics.

In brief: See MD