Vein in penis feels irritated and has redness around it but the redness area doesn't feel irritated! Any idea what could b and how to cure been 2 yrs?

Here are some ... See a urologist to clear your concern timely, but make sure you bring the info on the onset, degree, duration, interval, evolution, & progress of all the symptoms over time so the Doc can see and palpate the affected sites after reviewing the detailed information with you. Then, a possible Dx can be deduced and a reasonable Rx/care can be offered; besides, useful counseling can be provided. Best .