Tell me benefits of green tea??? fruits that are rich in antioxidants??

Green tea is high in. antioxidants & many fruits are too that are well known. Even raw cacao is super high in anti-oxidants.In berries, the highest is raspberries & blueberries.Pomegranates, acai berries r too.If u Google, 'ORAC Scale for fruits' you will see many familiar fruits that are high in anti-oxidants properties.The higher the ORAC (oxygen reduction)the more potent. Combined together as smoothie is best!
Green Tea contains. antioxidant polyphenols. Studies show that polyphenols in green tea have anti-carcinogenic effect & lead to a reduced heart disease death rate. The Linus Pauling Institute reported a study that suggested green tea can assist w glycemic control. A study by Maastricht University (Holland) noted Green tea has catechins & caffeine w inhibition of O-methyl- transferase & phosphodiesterase which effect.