Is there a problem if I have alcoholic drinks when after 5 weeks of deliverying a baby. ?

In brief: Yes, yes, and yes

Yes, there is a problem if an alcoholic drinks.
Yes, there is a problem if an alcoholic drinks just 5 weeks after having a baby. Yes, there is a problem if an alcoholic drinks and happens to be a parent of a child. The moral of this story is: get everyone together and help stop the drinking.

In brief: Yes, yes, and yes

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
I believe the question was misunderstood.

In brief: Hard to say

If you have recovered from delivery, you may feel the need to celebrate.
I wouldn't drink if you are breastfeeding, as baby doesn't need the alcohol.If you are bottle feeding, a social drink occasionally will not hurt anything. More than 1/hr or 3/night is not social drinking.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: I am concerned about

Anybody for whom drinking alcohol is so important that they are counting the minutes after whatever - a surgery, or tooth extraction, or even childbirth - to determine when they can drink.
If you are breastfeeding, alcohol needs to be absolutely minimal (a toast at a wedding, or a 5 oz. Wine glass tops). Talk to your doctor honestly about your drinking and see if you need help. If so, get it asap.

In brief: I am concerned about

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Shontae Buffington