10 months ago I noticed lump on roof of my my it's come and gone I have even dug it out dentist isn't worried but I'm still anxious about it 2 mm size?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Oral mucocele

is a benign condition and it can happen when a salivary gland is injured or blocked.
However, it's still a good idea to get it checked out, though, especially if it's bothersome. Ask for second opinion.

In brief: Oral mucocele

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Diagnosis?

All kinds of things cause lumps in the mouth.
Has your Dentist given your problem a name? May need a biopsy to determine cause of the swelling. Ask your Dentist for the name of a really good Oral Surgeon. Next time lump appears see ther Oral Surgeon for an opinion.

In brief: Diagnosis?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dentistry

In brief: If the lump is

Changing in shape, size, color, etc.
, please return to your dentist or seek consultation with an oral surgeon or periodontal specialist. This could be an infection that is tooth related or periodon tally related, or, an issue with minor salivary glands. You need to have a definitive diagnosis. Good luck.

In brief: If the lump is

Changing in shape, size, color, etc.
Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dr. R Lee Hinson
Dr. Peter Kurzweil