I've been sick for a few days with headache and sore throat with pain and cough. Today I was coughing blood. Should it worry me? Is it contagious?

See a doctor. Coughing up blood can be non-serious (blood from dried out nasal passages) or it can be serious (bacterial infection in the lungs, cancer). I would get seen by a doctor, possibly get a chest x-ray and treatment for whatever the underlying cause might be.
May be-need to check. Airway irritation/ inflammation is the most common cause of coughing blood. Unless it's large amount, this should be self limited. However, if persists, definitely needs to be investigated further, As for being contagious- really hard to say, as viral respiratory infections usually are, but limited.