I dump 2 feedings after I drink alcohol (drink at 8:00, dump at 10 and 12) could this alcohol, even though i'm dumping, be exacerbating her reflux?

In brief: Probably not
After dumping breast milk until 4 hours after drinking alcohol, the subsequent breast milk probably hasn't enough alcohol in it to alter a baby's reflux.
If the reflux is very bad, or the baby is very young or growing well, consulting with a pediatric gastroenterologist is helpful. Also, one can stop the alcohol, thus eliminating the desire to dump milk, and see if things improve for the baby.

In brief: Probably not
You may have a drinking problem. Try to get off alcohol entirely.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: If you are drinking
While breastfeeding, I am deeply concerned that you have an alcohol problem. Overwhelmingly, mothers who breastfeed their babies do not drink any alcohol.
Those who are, are far more likely to have abuse or dependency. You need to talk with your doctor about your drinking, and stop the alcohol, rather than dumping breast milk. If you need help, get it now, for you and for your baby/family.

In brief: If you are drinking
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Jane Van Dis