My 14 week old hates tummy time. He just lies there and screams after the first minute or two. How much tummy time should he do each day?

In brief: I wouldn't sweat it
Tummy time helps baby develop some upper arm strength & decreases some of the impact of back laying on head shape.
(flat skull). I think far too much is made of the issue. People are so focused on baby hitting motor milestones that were standardized back when babies slept on their belly.While kids can hit those marks easier with more tummy time, it doesn't effect their eventual skill set.Relax.

In brief: I wouldn't sweat it
Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Variable
If he hates it, it can be torture.
But, it helps maintain head shape, and helps build upper body and neck strength. I would recommend putting some things of interest in front of him , and that you sit with him and actively try to engage his interest during tummy time. Gradually extend the time from a minute or two to fifteen or twenty twice a day if you can.

In brief: Variable
If he hates it, it can be torture.
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Shontae Buffington