During an endoscopy I was omitting even though I already had a fundoplicatio then a nosebleed, is this norml?

In brief: Vomiting?

During endoscopy (into the stomach) a patient is medicated to prevent pain, decrease anxiety, and avoid memory of the experience.
However, one might still remember some moments of the exam. If the endoscope is inside the stomach, material might vomit up alongside the endoscope and escape the stomach. The patient is not supposed to eat before the exam, so usually there isn't anything to vomit up.

In brief: Vomiting?

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery