My daughter got a sudden rash on one cheek that looks like fifths disease. Do we need to see a dr for that? No other symptoms anything bothering her

May talk with doctor. Rashes are very hard to describe, so usually have to be examined to tell what they really are. The primary doctor can help decide if and when a rash needs to be looked at. If a healthy child is acting totally normal, and only has rosy cheeks, parents can usually wait a day to see what will happen. If the skin is getting blood spots, forming blisters, breaking open, etc.., an E.R. Doctor can check.