Vomiting with burning sensation around my anus and around my penis. What could This be?

Here are some ... Apparently you have some very significant mental & physical issues which couldn't be resolved with drugs alone. At this time, promptly seeking professional evaluation is the most effective means to figure out what is the key problem for you. After the current situation cools down, you should work very hard to practice healthy lifestyle with no overindulgence and obsession as the foundation of care.