What are some of the causes for a spot on my head that hurts when I touch it, like the pain radiates around my head, . No head trauma and no bump.?

Dr. Marcel Hungs
Neurology
In brief: Neuralgia
Some nerve endings exiting the skull are just under skin.
These nerve endindings can get irritated and hurt upon contact/pressure from the outside. (occipital neuralgia). Infection in sinus and ear area can hurt as well as muscle tensions, skin lesions and even tick bite.

In brief: Neuralgia
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Dr. Marcel Hungs
Dr. Stephen Weber
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Unclear
It is very hard to help you with such limited information.
I recommend that you start with your primary care doctor who can evaluate these areas and refer to a specialist if necessary. I hope this information is helpful. Stephen weber, M.D., f.A.C.S. Lone tree facial plastic surgeon.

In brief: Unclear
Dr. Stephen Weber
Dr. Stephen Weber
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine