I have frequent digestive problems with nausea, diarrhea, heartburn, & abdominal pain, bloating & cramping. I had an egd, dr said i'm fine, help!?

Dr. William Lizarraga

In brief: ?GERD & IBS

You might have both reflux disease (the heartburn) which responds often to over the counter drugs like Prilosec or Prevacid (lansoprazole) and irritable bowel syndrome.
The latter is improved with stress management, avoiding trigger foods, and some medicines like anti spasmodics, probiotics, antidepressants, and others.

In brief: ?GERD & IBS

Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Stomach problems

After an egd, possibly an ulstrasound, and maybe even a cat scan one of the new probiotics maybe tried.
They are the new rage in gastric complaints and seem to be helping some people. Best of all, they are all "over the counter".

In brief: Stomach problems

Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Peter Kurzweil