I have been having eye jumping in my left eye. I feel like my eyeball jumps. I also have MS and optic nuertis.?

Most likely stress! Most likely stress related. Does not sound like symptoms related to your or any medical condition. Except possilby a response to dry eyes. Try artificial tears. If no improvement seek medical examination.
?nystagmus. I gather you have confirmed MS diagnosis, and are currently pregnant. You could be experiencing a relapse, which would need to be treated. If you are in last trimester, could use steroids or Acthar, but earlier, may be safest with IVIG. Have your neurologist examine and advise approaches.
Eye problems. With your history of MS & optic neuritis, best for you to see your neurologist &/or ophthalmologist. New symptoms may suggest a flare in your disease that needs to be addressed.