Early in the morning I am many times waken up by my body jerking, head feeling like elec. Is shooting thru and once in awhile my lips smack ?

In brief: A sleep disorder?

A person who is awake enough to know that he is having some body jerks, "electrical" sensations, and occasional lip smacking during the morning waking process sounds like the normal sequence of events (that occur when a person arouses from his sleeping state) is not happening correctly.
Visiting the primary doctor and the sleep-medicine doctor can help figure things out. Some tests may be needed.

In brief: A sleep disorder?