I have gastritis and diarrhea and had my gallbladder removed 2 weeks ago. Are there common symptoms from this type of surgery?

yes some of these symptoms are common after gallbladder surgery specially diarrhea the body trying to adjust for the absence of the gallbladder the gastritis is not that common unless you are reacting to the medicine that have been giving to you after surgery like pain medicine or antibiotic check with your surgeon i am sure they will be happy to help good luck and thank you for using health tap

Dr. Vicken Poochikian