What are the treatment options for resistant white head acne? It does not go away with adapalene plus clindamycin combination cream (derviva cms gel)

Stubborn Condition. Hello, you have so many options. It's just difficult to navigate through the marketing mayhem of the 21st century. The best approach is to find someone you REALLY trust who is passionate about resistant acne and is not willing to let you slip through the cracks. It's this level of tenacity, creativity, and care that is ofter the make or break ingredient when treating chronic conditions.