Can the ADHD medicine Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) cause depression?

Yes. One of the side effects that are carefully monitored for in people on stimulant medications for ADHD is mood disorders, including depression. It is important that your prescribing physician be made aware of how you are feeling ASAP. Best wishes.....
Vyvance. Is not likely to cause depression without having first precipitated a manic episode Wothdrawal from vtvance can induce depresuton.
No. Depression is listed as a rare side effect of Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine), (lisdexamfetamine) however most clinicians are more concerned by the association of ADHD with anxiety and depression. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) can cause mood problems, many patients report an improved mood when they stop their Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine). Overall, a screening for depression and anxiety should be a routine part of any thorough ADHD evaluation.