Inhave bunp over my eye lid what can I do to help it do not hurt have appt with my dr tomorrow I put hot towels on it's still there?

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Stye
Swollen, tender (or not), red bumps on the lids (without any other obvious cause) are typically the result of a blocked and infected gland/duct in the lid.
Warm compresses will often help - along with gentle massage to the lid area. Good that you have an appointment set up. Keeping the head elevated may help with swelling a bit. Hang in there - styes usually resolve in just days.

In brief: Stye
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Ophthalmology
In brief: Stye
Sound like a chalazion or stye and seeing your eye md is the right thing to do.
Hot compresses help, but further treatment is probably required.

In brief: Stye
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Dr. Arnon Rubin