I have bipolar disorder and i am on laponex and abilfy, my lips are constantly drying and peeling terribly what can i do to stop them from peeling?

Dr. Saeed Jaffer
Dermatology

In brief: Dry lips: emollients

Thank you for your question.
Dry lips could possibly be the result of weather changes, your medications and/or another condition. Treatment with effective emollients (i.e. petrolatum, lip balm, etc.) is a good first start, however if it persists, having a thorough examination and evaluation performed by a qualified medical practitioner would be helpful in diagnoses and treatment.

In brief: Dry lips: emollients

Thank you for your question.
Dr. Saeed Jaffer
Dr. Saeed Jaffer