Small hard white bumps on upper eyelids. Itching under jaw and sides of face. Eyes swollen before, not now. No soreness. Possible allergic reaction?

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care

In brief: Sounds like it

History smells of allergy but not sure how the bumps look like.
If they are just itchy trial of benadryl (diphenhydramine) and immediate check up at the emergency room if worsening symptoms develop such as difficulty swallowing, shortness of breath, chest pain.

In brief: Sounds like it

Dr. Julan Crane

In brief: Allergic reaction

Itch can be a sign of skin irritation and not necessarily an allergic reaction.
I would suggest you take an over the counter antihistamine and if you are or have been recently on any medication contact your health care giver to see if you have an allergy to a medication.

In brief: Allergic reaction

Dr. Jack Hinkle