I am see brown spots on the white of my eyeball what could this be from?

Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Ophthalmology

In brief: Pigment

Persons of certain races may naturally deposit melanin in the clear covering of the white of the eye.
Such "melanosis" is of no concern. A dark spot sitting at the end of a blood vessel is an axenfeld loop and is the natural pigment layer peeking through the sclera and is normal. A very dark, pigment spot could be a nevus and, if changing, could be problematic and should be checked by an eyemd.

In brief: Pigment

Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Spots on the eyes

Lentigines (brown pigment spots) on the sclera (eyeball) are likely benign, but can be a part of a constellation of other symptoms that make up a larger disease process.
Would seek more advice from an ophthalmologist and get an exam in the near future to certain things out.

In brief: Spots on the eyes

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard