I am 7/8 weeks pregnant and have a massive headache. I'm sure it's caffiene withdraw. What can I do besides ice and a 1 pop a day? Very migraine-y.

Reglan+Tylenol! 10 mg of Metoclopramide (reglan) taken with 1, 000 mg of acetamoniphen (tylenol) at the onset of migraine-type headache aborts the painful episode in the majority of cases as well as tryptans at a small fraction of the cost and with no known pregnancy effects (i.e. Safe throughout pregnancy). Do not take more than 2-3 times in a day and discuss with your obstetrician if that could work for you!
Tylenol (acetaminophen) and coffee. Acetaminophen is safe in pregnancy (tylenol). Small amounts of coffee are safe in pregnancy for most people. Perhaps your OB told you not to drink any, in which case you should do what they say. However, i suggest you have a cup and gradually wean yourself off. On the other hand, if you've already made it through today, maybe you should just go to bed. Tomorrow you'll be closer to off caffeine.
Massage. Moist heat can help. Also a neuromuscular massage therapist could help.