I have had chronic migraine for 4 years and fibromyalgia for 3 years. I have tried numerous medications, Botox injections in the head and a 21 day course of Prednisone. All of these, especially Botox and Prednisone have alleviated the pain to some degree.

Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Superior trapezius

20's male w. fibromyalgia & "chronic migraines".
Often find: shoulder girdle asymmetry, head tilt toward lower shoulder, inequality of leading edges of superior trapezium, exquisite tenderness levator scapulae insertion on superior scapula spine. Treatments: shoe lift one side, cannabis lotion massage & acupuncture & biofeedback of larger/spastic trap & shrug exercise tonification of weaker trap.

In brief: Superior trapezius

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
2 comments
Dr. Laurence Badgley
"Chronic migraines" seems a new term within medical arena. I encountered several women who informed me their doctors gave them this "diagnosis". They reported having headaches "every day". My exams discovered unilateral superior trapezius muscle spasms; often associated with large breasts, tilted head, & anterior sloped shoulders. 
Dr. Laurence Badgley
At Quora.com, under my name, and on my Pain Syndrome board of posts, I offer 100 essays devoted to the cause and treatment of Fibromyalgia.  At Healthtap.com, I have answered dozens of questions about these subjects, and which can probably be accessed. 
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: I have already

answered you question in a previous post.
Why are you resubmitting it again. I think it is time to see your neurologist and please do not shop for a diagnosis online, when your question has been answered.

In brief: I have already

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Jason Hall
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Symptoms & treatment

From your symptoms and response to Botox/Prednisone, you may have nerve compression as the cause of your headaches (or at least some of them).
I'd recommend that you see a surgeon who specializes in surgical treatment of headache disorders to help you decide if surgery is a good option for you.

In brief: Symptoms & treatment

Dr. Jason Hall
Dr. Jason Hall
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Look into food

sensitivity testing.
(Great Plains Laboratory in Kansas USA) has a good test. A natural product called Dipsacus is used to kill the spirochete associated w/chronic fatigue and Lyme. Peace and good health. Common triggers are wheat and dairy. See the book "Grain Brain."

In brief: Look into food

sensitivity testing.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Vikram Patel