First I sleep often on the sofa . Problem is when humid my hands legs feet hurt like my muscles or bones can it be cancer? Im waiting for X-ray

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology
In brief: It depends/nore info
More info. Is likely needed to be sure of what this is.
It may be that the humidity is doing this, that you may be sensitive to it, and that you need to replenish fluids. Second, sleeping on the sofa may cause muscle cramps, and that you might need to sleep more on a firm bed. Finally, this cramping can be a sign of circulation problems, especially if you are older. Cancer seems unlikely.

In brief: It depends/nore info
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
See your doctor to be sure.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
In brief: Hard to say
Pain in the muscles or bones during humid weather is sometimes reported by people with various forms of arthritis, including the very common osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis of aging).
Sometimes people with an old wound or healed fracture will complain of increased aching during humid weather. I've not seen that it can be a symptom of cancer.

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Marsha Davis