Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Balanitis

The most important thing is to be sure no urine incubates under the foreskin.
Keep the skin back when you pass urine, blot or wash when you are through. Wash daily under the skin, preferably in the shower. Castellani solution (phenol) is excellent for this. OTC miconazole may help. Circumcision is a cure and is easy to do.The older you are, the more you tend to leak a little urine which stays unde

In brief: Balanitis

Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology

In brief: Easy to treat

This is inflammation of head of penis (BALANITIS).
Exercise cleanliness, I usually prescribe MYCOLOG to apply 2 times a day. Ask your doctor, or go to local health dept. Or maybe in your country you can have pharmacist give you something similar.

In brief: Easy to treat