Mt right foot really hurts. It has swollen. Doctors just give me pain killers. ?

In brief: Swollen foot

If you have a swollen foot, make sure you take x-rays to rule out a fracture.
Apply rice therapy immediately. Ice can help to reduce the edema. See a podiatrist.

In brief: Swollen foot

Dr. Corinne Kauderer
Dr. Corinne Kauderer
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: I think it

Would be prudent to know what the problem is - did they give you a diagnosis? Do you have a fracture? A sprain? A tendonitis? Pain usually comes from a problem..
..If you identify the problem we can offer other treatment possibilites.

In brief: I think it

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Robert Lim
Podiatry

In brief: Uncommon Diagnosis

I am assuming by your question that you have seen some doctors and at least had an x-ray.
If you had an injury to your foot and they can't find an obvious fracture or sprain, you may have a lisfranc's fracture or subluxation. They are often missed if the doc is not used to looking for it. More info is needed to give you more help.

In brief: Uncommon Diagnosis

Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Robert Leland
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Need a diagnosis

Much like when you take your car in for service, prior to providing treatment, it is imperative to first come up with a proper diagnosis.
Pain and swelling are usually indicative of a problem. An orthopaedic foot and ankle specialist (www.Aofas.Org) should be able to help you obtain a diagnosis and provide a treatment plan. Ask your primary care doctor for a referral.

In brief: Need a diagnosis

Dr. Robert Leland
Dr. Robert Leland

In brief: Xrays?

Have you had xrays of the right foot? Have you been in to see a podiatrist yet? Do the pain killers help, if they don't, then you really need to be evaluated by a specialist.

In brief: Xrays?

Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Tharesh Udupa
Dr. Vikram Patel