Which is better results & safe for skin chemical peeling or fractional laser?

Fractional. Fractional laser will get you a better result in the end. It does require more down time than a peel however. If you're comparing a deep peel to the laser then the laser is safer as well. If you can take the downtime I would certainly recommend the fractional laser.
Fractional laser. Fractional laser by a board certified facial plastic surgeon is much more controlled and predictable with better results than peeling.