Ive had ON, vertigo, nueropathy but no lesions. Dr says ms. Why don't I have a diagnosis. He treats me for vertigo weakness etc. I justwant answers.

In brief: Response

Cannot comment on your doctor, but seems to be profound communication issue here.
Find a new neurologist. You likely do NOT have MS, but rather a different disorder affecting eye, ear, and peripheral nerves. Could even be a diabetic or thyroid issue, but B-12 deficiency or occult infection might be answer.

In brief: Response

Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology

In brief: ON & neuropathy

Optic neuropathy is sometimes a part of MS, but neuropathy of other nerves is not.
The coating of these nerves is different, and normally MS does not affect the nerves in the arms and legs- it affects the spinal cord and the brain. One link between optic neuropathy and other neuropathy is vitamin B12. Make sure you have been checked for this.

In brief: ON & neuropathy

Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. Olav Jaren
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Takes time

Neuropathy and vertigo are some of the most perplexing problems which often defy a definite diagnosis.
If you have not seen a neurologist yet, I would encourage you to do so. Medicine has progressed a lot over the past 3 decades but we will never have all the answers for all of the illnesses.

In brief: Takes time

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu