How can I introduce cereal to my 4 month old? She wont take it in a bottle and fights a spoon. I don't know if its the taste or the texture.

Dr. Barry Bergman
In brief: Keep offering
Babies are used to getting milk form the bottle or breast so using spoons and foods with different taste and texture are not the usual for the baby.
Keep trying with the spoon , eventually they will figure it out. Be patient the solids are not the primary nutrition when we first start solids.

In brief: Keep offering
Dr. Barry Bergman
Dr. Barry Bergman
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Maybe both
It may be the taste in which case you'll need to try something else.
You may try letting her play with the spoon for a little bit to get her used to having it in her mouth.

In brief: Maybe both
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Jane Van Dis