Good morning to all doctors my mom is 51 years old and she said that she has numbness in fingers on both hands what does this mean?

Several possibilitie. Numbness indicates nerve irritation or injury. This can be belated to a narrowing in the cervical spine known as stenosis. Carpal tunnel and ulnar neuropathy can also cause numbness. It can often be determined by testing called nerve conduction study.
Neuropathy. The most common cause of numbness of fingers in both hands is a neuropathy (it can also be caused by very poor circulation, such as occurs in raynaud's disorder). Peripheral neuropathy is most commonly caused by diabetes, but there are many different kinds of neuropathy and many possible causes. A neurologist would be the best doctor to see to evaluate the severity and cause of this problem.