What are treatments that relief piriformis syndrome that reveals as pain in the left buttock.?

It is that easy. Sometimes, steroids injections may be needed to this issue most of the time.
Anti inflammatory. Try some over the counter anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen. Try some ice to the area to reduce inflammation.
Multi-modal therapy. By treating an underlying cause of postural abnormality. Piriformis pain is an effect of pelvic imbalance either due to short leg syndrome or unequal muscle tone in the spine or pelvis. This can be done with heel lifts. You need a good thorough physical exam by someone who understands postural biomechanics.