What is the best solution for the pain due to periformis syndrome. Please advise since I have severe pain in the middle of left butt cheek. Help?

Stretching Exercises. There are a number of techniques for stretching this muscle (piriformis) in an effort to relieve these symptoms. You can find them readiy on the internet. A physical therapist can best show you how to do these. If that doesn't work a very simple injection can help.
Stretches. Physical therapy and stretching are the best ways to help piriformis syndrome. The stretch I recommend is this : sit with your legs out in front of you, and sit tall. The side that hurts - take that ankle, put it across the other leg next to the opposite knee. Then pull the painful leg toward your body and across. You should immediately feel the "stretch" in the area that hurts.