Symtoms of pregnancy?

Sore boobs, morning. Nausea and possible vomiting, sore abdomen at times. Feeling mentally different.
A positive preg test. In today's world there is no real reason to try to guess whether or not you are pregnant based on symptoms. If you are wondering if you are pregnant or not then simply take an over the counter pregnancy test. They are cheap and reliable and then you will have your answer.
Nausea vomiting/sore. Symptoms are 1morning sickness 2 sensitive and tender breasts 3missed period 4lower bach aches only sure way to know is do a pregnancy teast.