Is it good to do teeth whitening?

Many benefits. The most preferred method of whitening among patients is in-office whitening. Of course, there are the esthetic benefits. The whitening solution has also been proven to kill the bacteria that cause gum disease as well as tooth decay.
Teeth whitening . We have been whitening teeth for over 20 years. The new products are much better than the original 'materials'. We now can bleach most people's teeth very predictably without any side effects. The only complaint I have received is tooth sensitivity to cold that lasts 1-2 days. Most patients are very pleased to smile with their whitened teeth. I do a full dental exam prior to bleaching.
It can be beneficial. Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure done to lighten the enamel. It is completely safe and many patients enjoy having a brilliant smile to build confidence and look their best. It is elective and is not required for good dental health, but when patients have a smile that looks great, they may be more interested in keeping it healthy and beautiful over time.