31 years old double bypass both chest arteries. Strong undamaged heart controlled diet controlled blood pressure exercise daily controlled cholesterol?

Dr. Rex Mahnensmith

In brief: CAD

If I understand accurately, a 31 yo male has CAD and required double bypass, yet did not or does not have traditional risk factors for CAD.
? What is etiology of CAD? Yes, maintaining control and normalcy of BP, chol, TG, glucose, and having an optimal, heart healthy diet IS essential, as is daily exercise, and not smoking and maintaining optimal BMI. Ask your cardiologist about cause of CAD.

In brief: CAD

Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dentistry

In brief: Sounds ok

Sounds like me..
.only I had 9 more years of my life before bypass. It seems you were being looked out and given a chance to take advantage of all that modern medicine (including drugs) has to offer. I did beat you tho and had a 5 way CABG. At 62 I feel great. You take care and talk to me if you ever need an ear. Bypasses are easy but you learn to put it in the back of your mind.

In brief: Sounds ok

Sounds like me..
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine