What is the way to clear up ance and ance scarring?

Acne/scarring. See a dermatologist, who has a number of ways to treat the acne as well as may ways (dermal fillers, laser therapy, chemical peels, etc) to reduce scarring.
Acne? Sometimes you may need laser resurfacing to smooth the skin.