Should I be trying to get my 10 month old to a ENT he has had multiple ear infections and constant green stuffy runny nose all of his little life?

Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: YES

Absolutely.

In brief: YES

Absolutely.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Barry Bergman

In brief: Probably

After mutliple ear infections in infants is a good indicator for continuing ear problems, so i would talk with your pediatrician first, i'm sure he has concerns as well.
If he has concerns I am sure he will recommend an ent.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Barry Bergman
Dr. Barry Bergman

In brief: Likely

My mantra is "five in a year or 1 that won't clear" ( in 90 days) would get an ENT referral and expect tubes.
At some point the gunk in the middle ear gets so thick it won't clear & removal during the tube procedure is the only way to clear them.

In brief: Likely

Dr. Steven Seres